Last Updated: June 1, 2023
- Information We Collect
1.1 Personal Information: We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including but not limited to when you visit our Site, register on the Site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or interact with the Site’s features. The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
1.2 Non-personal Information: We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, technical information about your means of connection to our Site (e.g., the operating system, Internet service provider utilized, and other similar information), and other similar information.
- How We Use Collected Information
2.1 Personal Information: We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address you provide to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or subscription. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
2.2 Non-personal Information: We may collect and use non-personal information for the purposes outlined above, as well as for analytics and statistical purposes to improve the performance and functionality of our Site.
- How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
- Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Third-Party Websites
You may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- Your Acceptance of These Terms