Danica McKellar is an American actress, author, Danica McKellarand mathematician. She is best known for her role as Winnie Cooper on the television series The Wonder Years. McKellar has also written several books on mathematics, including Math Doesn’t Suck and Kiss My Math.
Danica McKellar’s Children:
McKellar has one son, Draco, who was born in 2010. She shares custody of Draco with her ex-husband, Mike Verta. McKellar has said that she is a “hands-on” mom and that she enjoys spending time with her son. She has also said that she wants to raise Draco to be a “kind, compassionate, and intelligent” person.
Draco is a bright and curious child. He loves to learn and he is always asking questions. McKellar has said that she is proud of Draco’s intelligence and that she is excited to see what he accomplishes in life.
McKellar is a devoted mother and she is clearly loving and caring. She is raising her son to be a kind, compassionate, and intelligent person. Draco is a lucky boy to have such a wonderful mother.
Here are some additional details about Draco:
- He was born on September 7, 2010.
- His name is a combination of the constellations Draco and Scorpius.
- He is a curious and intelligent child.
- He loves to learn and he is always asking questions.
- McKellar is a devoted mother and she is clearly loving and caring.
- Draco is a lucky boy to have such a wonderful mother.